In psychological well-being we find the necessary strength to realize ourselves and improve in other aspects of our lives.
- Work to live (or live to work)
- Take care of the children ... or take care of the children
- Go to the gym, because we have to take care of ourselves physically.
- The house is clean and tidy.
- Stay with people to socialize.
- The cell phone ringing all day.
- You have become a representative of your youngest child's class.
- You are president of the community of the blog where you live.
Does that sound like you? Yes! indeed, life is responsibilities. Day by day, it's a series of things to do that you can't escape (even though you would gladly skip some ;) ). And that's how you spend the days, the months,...
If month by month, we add the fact that most people (myself included :) and maybe you also feel identified) try to improve day by day in all areas of our life: you want to feel -get better physically, boost your career, take care of relationships and social circles,... and the icing on the cake; manage your emotions better.
It's clear that you've learned to manage this pile of responsibilities that you've brought into your life, so it's not a huge burden on you. You may have off days, but generally you're "doing well".
But how often do you stop to think about how you really feel on an emotional level? In psychological well-being we find the necessary strength to realize ourselves and improve in the other aspects of our lives.
This is why taking care of ourselves emotionally should also be a priority.