LEGAL NOTICE AND DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR") and its implementing legislation, INICIATIVES GISO SL, (Apartaments Gibert) informs all users of the Web: www. apartamentsgibert.com (hereinafter "the Web") about the processing of your personal data, those provided during the access and use of the Web and in your daily relationship with Apartaments Gibert (hereinafter the Establishment).
INICIATIVES GISO S.L. is not liable, under no circumstances, for any damage caused by the users of this web page, for its illegal or malicious use, or for the contents and information accessible or facilitated through it.
PURPOSE: posting of publications, sending of informative emails and service information.
LEGITIMATION: Consent of the user when receiving this information.
RECIPIENTS: Clients and users interested in the services offered by INICIATIVES GISO S.L. The data are stored in the apartments management database and in the database of the email marketing service Mailchimp and Whatsapp.
KEEP: the data will be kept in the database indefinitely or until the notification of their withdrawal.
RIGHTS: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the person in charge indicating the specific treatment and the right you wish to exercise. In case of divergences with the company, you can file a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es).
What is the general PURPOSE of processing your personal data?
- Attend the request for information required, through the sections intended for contact or consultation on the different services offered in the Establishment, on the website.
- Send the Establishment’s newsletter to inform about activities, promotions and other information that we understand may be of interest to you.
- Enable the management of your on-line reservation at the Establishment.
- Facilitate booking in future recruitment processes.
- Enable the provision of services contracted to the establishment.
- Management of the business relationship with customers and/or suppliers.
What is the LEGITIMACY for the processing of your data?
- To attend the request for information requested through the section "Contact" of the Web: The consent expressed from the request sent.
- For the submission of the Establishment’s newsletter: Your consent / art. 21.1 LSSI, in the case of electronic communications.
- Facilitate the reservation process in future recruitment processes: A legitimate interest of the Establishment for the improvement of the management of reservation procedures.
- Enable the provision of services contracted in the Establishment: The execution of the contract.
- For online reservation management, contract execution.
- Enable the management of the business relationship with customers and/or suppliers, the execution of the contract.
To which RECIPIENTS will your data be communicated?
In general, there are no plans to communicate your data to third parties.
How long will we KEEP your data?
In general, the data provided will be kept, for as long as necessary, for each of the purposes for which the data is intended. In any case, during the legally established deadline. In the case of information relating to the provision of services, during the time required to provide an answer and to carry out the corresponding internal monitoring of the suggested or query reported. With regard to the re-release of commercial communications via electronic communications, indefinitely, until we are told otherwise.
The interested party can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to his/her personal data.
- Right to request their rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment.
- Right to oppose their treatment.
- Right to the portability of the data.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
What are your RIGHTS when you provide us with your data?
As long as the Establishment processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
Access. - The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
Rectification. - The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her or to complete those that are incomplete.
Deletion. - The data subject will have the right to request the deletion of his personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory rule.
Limitation of processing. - The data subject shall have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of his personal data
Opposition to treatment. - In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Establishment will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to the portability of your data. - In other words, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. These rights may be exercised by written and signed request addressed to INICIATIVES GISO SL. (Apartaments Gibert) , Calle Josep Mercader núm. 1, - 17252 Sant Antoni de Calonge - Girona or via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , where you can also request more information about the treatments carried out by the Establishment.
Where do we get your data?
Your data has been provided by you, your company or third parties such as travel agencies, booking centers, etc... In addition to those generated from the provision of contracted services.
What happens if I do not provide the requested data?
The identification data belonging to the client/user, as well as the other contact details and any other that may be required by the applicable regulations, it is mandatory to declare them and the refusal to provide them could lead to the impossibility of accessing the service.The remaining data requested are voluntary, and failure to provide them will not prevent the establishment of the contractual relationship.
Supervision of the supervisory authorities.
If you think it appropriate, you can request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by submitting the corresponding complaint. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.
The Establishment has adopted the levels of security of protection of the personal data legally required and has installed all the means and technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to the Establishment.However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.